• 2 years graphic design experience
• Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or similar preferred
• Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools, e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques.
• Good attention to details.
• Practical hands-on approach to work.
• Ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation.
• Ability to prioritise and organise own work to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed deadlines.
Produces and installs graphic communications throughout the store in line with the IKEA concept and visual brand identity
• Plan, implement and evaluate store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the IKEA Concept as well as completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national directions.
• Actively contribute to developing, implementing and evaluating store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using knowledge about life at home and shopping behaviour in the local market.
• Ensures the implementation of graphic communication is cost-efficient, and supports the company’s sustainability initiatives
• Remains up to date on graphic communication and retail trends
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!