HR & Payroll Administrator
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that your values are more important than your CV. Come see things a little differently with us.
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services. With a unique content we develop the business by leading:
- The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers.
- When and how IKEA expands, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com.
About the role
As the HR & Payroll Administrators you will be an integral part of the HR & Competence team. Front facing, supporting and enabling your own HR team and all other co-workers and managers within the local organisation (+/- 300 co-workers in total). You are responsible for running the payroll, together with our external payroll provider. You ensure that the correct co-worker information is in the right systems, with co-worker experience, people analytics, rules and regulations in mind. You create accurate legal documents needed for joiners, movers and leavers and for people with other changes to their employment agreement. In addition, you take care of a smooth joiner, mover and leaver process, by making sure co-workers receive and stop receiving co-worker essentials and compensation and benefits at the right time. You also share tools, processes and insights to enable others to solve HR related questions and guide the business (e.g. co-workers reports, self-serve tools on our intranet).
The position is currently placed in Helsingborg, but within the upcoming years the Company aims to move the business from Helsingborg to Malmö. This means that the location of the position will change to Malmö in connection to when the part of the business to which the position is connected is moved.
This is a temporary assignment for at least 12 month covering for a maternity leave. We will also face an increase of workload due to implementation of a new HR system (Workday) and new ways of working within the organisation. The role reports to the HR Operations Manager in Delft, The Netherlands and is mentored by the HR Operations Site Responsible in Helsingborg. The HR & Payroll administrator will work closely with the other HR & Payroll Administrator, HR Generalists and Finance department in Sweden (Malmö, Helsingborg and Älmhult). The role will also work with the wider HR Operations team in Delft and Sweden and the network of IKEA HR colleagues within Sweden.
You are passionate and enjoy getting things done with the right prioritisation and with a great eye for the co-worker experience, detail, accuracy and structure. You make sure to provide a solutions that work now and in the future and that support a learning culture by empowering co-workers to solve more problems themselves. Next to the planning and administrative side of this role, you like to find more efficient ways of working.
More good things about you:
- A drive to live and share the IKEA values every day.
- 2+ years of experience working with Payroll administration.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Swedish.
- Comfortable navigating in ambiguity and complexity.
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with Swedish labour (especially Payroll related) laws and regulations.
- Analytical mind-set with strong Excel and mathematical skills.
- High interest and aptitude for digitalisation and IT solutions.
- Organising and structuring your work comes naturally to you.
- Ability to contribute and work closely together with peers across the totality of Core Business Franchise and across IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant IKEA franchise offer.
Does this sound like your next challenge? We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter in English latest April 30.