People & Culture
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
WHO YOU ARE
As a person you are passionate about people and dedicated to contribute to great candidate’s and co-worker’s experience by means of excellent recruitment process. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
You know how to implement plans and follow set goals. You confidently explore and use psychometric tools and assessments in candidate recruitment and/or co-worker performance & development situations, also basing on knowledge about candidate’s behaviours and labour market trends, which can help IKEA to gain insights to better attract, develop and retain co-workers. You are trained in interview techniques to assess candidates, select and hire suitable candidates for a job at IKEA.
You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express your ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication. You demonstrate deep knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
For this role we believe you need to minimum 3-5 years of experience in recruiting.
If by this point in reading this job ad you are thinking that you could do a much better job in communicating all of the above a way that inspires, energizes and will create a flood of applications from truly value driven, authentic and rebellious Recruitment professionals. Then please apply, because we definitely need you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
In the role as Recruiter, you execute efficient, effective and consistent recruitment activities in order to attract and recruit talented candidates to fill job vacancies.
• Create an outstanding candidate experience from initial candidate contact to job offer that is efficient and aligned with our values
• Partner with steering managers and hiring managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned
• Utilise global tools, programs and direct recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies
• Communicate effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process
• Build and maintain manageable talent pools in software systems
• Analyse data and implement process improvements across the recruitment function
• Screen, interview and prepare candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
• Foster and manage effective relations with stakeholders within the country organisation to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies while managing stakeholder expectations
• Integrate the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion approach and knowledge into the recruitment
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
We are an international leader in the home furnishings sector and are proud of our values and Swedish culture. Together we spend every day working towards our vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a unique range of home furnishing products that many people can afford.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• In this role you will report to the People and Culture Services Manager.
• This full-time role is located at our Service Office in Haarlem.
• An integrity check using the fraud register of the Stichting Fraude Aanpak Detailhandel (foundation for addressing fraud in the retail sector) is a part of the application process.
This role is temporary (6 months)
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than May 22th.
We look forward to receiving your application!