People & Culture
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
As a person you are passionate about people and their well-being. You understand an impact of optimising people planning process in different units - for co-workers, customers and business – when as a result we ensure that all IKEA co-workers have a viable working schedule.
You have knowledge about global and country people planning approaches and market and legal requirements in people planning. You have an overview about current scheduling processes and time keeping software used in the stores and ability to create, implement and follow up rules and practices to ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA. You have practise in organising, storing and maintaining records and information.
You accomplish goals, complete tasks and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
For this role we believe you need to have minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources.
In the role as People Planning Specialist, you optimise people planning practices and co-workers schedules. You are responsible for continuously seeking and coordinating business opportunities through optimised people planning, focused on IKEA co-workers, customers and the IKEA business with IKEA values at core.
- Localise global principles and guidelines and ensure they are implemented in the people planning process and they are reflected in utilisation of staffing systems and tools, optimised people planning practices, and co-workers schedules and timecards
- Support the People Planning manager in administrative tasks associated with schedule creation and mgmt.
- Support unit people planning specialists continuously to ensure the development, adaptation and quality improvement of schedules and reported time, i.e. they are in line with forecasted hours and have updated co-worker availability and skill levels by training them in the process and tools used for people planning.
- Be responsible for following up the unit people planning process from forecasting (where highlighting commercial influences are taken into consideration) to ensure schedules and actual worked hours comply with all labour rules and internal requirements and can be used to determine a co-workers total rewards.
- Identify possible improvements in the people planning process and tools and escalate any potential deviation to the people planning manager.
- Continuously monitor people planning-related KPIs and produce schedule and timecard-related reports.
In this role you will report to the People Planning Manager.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Johan Steven. firstname.lastname@example.org
This full-time role is located in Haarlem.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
WANT TO APPLY?
We welcome applications from throughout INGKA group. We will prioritise applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements.
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than the 23th of august 2019.
The interviews are preliminarily planned to be held in week 35.
An online assessment such as PI and/ or PLI may be part of the application process.
If you have any concerns or questions about the recruitment process, please don't hesitate to contact Michiel van Dijl at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!