People & Culture
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
As a person you are passionate about people and unlocking their potential to contribute to business results. You are dedicated to contributing to a great co-worker’s experience. You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment and appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks.
You have knowledge how to plan, attract, identify, recruit, develop, reward and support co-workers & leaders and their careers in IKEA on country level, also to secure potential successors for key positions in IKEA. You know how to secure proper on-boarding for new co-worker to IKEA, the team and work activities in an effective and performance-enhancing way.
You demonstrate general leadership ability and effectiveness with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks. You express ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire. You have knowledge about the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation
You are ready to use data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making and apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience, proven advanced training in Human Resources Management or equivalent, experience in the development and implementation of strategic plans and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating in global projects.
In the role as Local People & Culture Business Partner, you are responsible for efficient, effective and consistent execution of all People activities for all other local entities in the country.
• Act as Business partner to local legal entities responsible for execution of all People activities for co-workers in the country
• Be responsible for supporting with Recruitment & Sourcing function in identifying and driving the opportunities to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as a local employer for local legal entity
• Be responsible for ensuring a qualitative and up-to-date succession plan by partnering with HR BP for legal entity, making use of global tools and processes for succession planning
• Be responsible for supporting a co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions with co-workers and ensure that all areas in the legal entities work with the labour relations principles and uphold local policies, procedures and laws – working in collaboration with Co-worker Relations Manager
• Providing support and guidance to legal entity HR BP to ensure a consistent co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country e.g. Centres, IMS, ICAs
In this role you will report to the Service Office People & Culture Manager.
If you have job specific questions please contact Marielle Spits at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than October 23.
Some interviews may be conducted over SKYPE (if needed to reduce travel).
If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact Michiel van Dijl at email@example.com
Warmly welcome with your application!