As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You have a passion for sales and reaching sales goals as well as for creating an IKEA fit for the multichannel-retailing future and living the change process that comes with it.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience in E-commerce or similar. Further, you have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results, experience of working in an IKEA store or other retailer and experience of digital business and sell steering in an Omni channel/multichannel environment.
You also have broad knowledge of Life at Home and Home Furnishing as well as of current home furnishing market trends and end user needs in the IKEA multichannel shopping experience as well as of creating qualitative commercial offers and performance. On top of this you have extensive knowledge in analytics and how to evolve product strategy based on sales, analytics and industry trends. Finally, you have good knowledge of INGKA Group strategies, priorities and key process, good knowledge of SEO/SEM as well as good knowledge of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours.
You have ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. Furthermore, you have ability to collaborate by building strong working relationships with stakeholders and cross-functions as well as ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in online range to generate buy-in and solutions. On top of this, you have ability to think strategically, plan and coordinate multiple tasks and execute as necessary as well as ability to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed.
In the role as Country Online Range Specialist, you are responsible for achieving maximum sales growth and profitability in the E-commerce channel by contributing actively to attract and convert more consumers to customers.
You are also responsible for encouraging existing customer to shop more frequently and in larger volumes, by offering and optimizing the best shopping experience through leveraging the home furnishing competence and commercial advantage of the IKEA concept.
- Act as a member of the E-commerce team and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Be responsible for securing that the agreed product range is visible and buyable on the IKEA online channels according to the business rules
- Be responsible for effectively administering range changes
- Be responsible for maximizing the online sales and sales margin of the range in collaboration with Selling
- Continuously follow sales- and sales margin data and coordinate with logistics, stores and Sales Leaders to decide on sales steering and identify content needs
- Prepare for offering the best shopping experience for digital sales and commercial activities by contributing insight and ideas to the briefing process and securing the availability of the online offer
- Contribute to defining forecast for sales and activity needs in range scope, with the larger Commercial team
- Contribute with insights to key stakeholders in the market and the global matrix on how to improve the multichannel customer experience
- Contribute to optimise the range offer in collaboration with respective Sales Leaders and work pro-actively towards stakeholders to secure correct fulfilment and forecast at product level
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Core Area Manager.
This role is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!