As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through collaboration and at the same time increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have minimum 5 years of experience of working with sales operations. Further, you have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
You also have broad knowledge of how to optimise the customer experience across physical and digital touchpoints and content to increase the likelihood that customer visits convert to sales. Your knowledge of sales mechanisms and the pulse of the market as well as of data analytics and the performance metrics for sales is broad.
When it comes to the local market you have broad knowledge about the local market environment, expectations from customers today and tomorrow to secure that commercial and service offers meet customer demands and needs. You have good knowledge of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours as well as of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPI.
You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the business. Furthermore, you have strong interpersonal skills. You also have ability to prioritise and make decisions with speed and simplicity as well as ability to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings.
In the role as Country Sales Support Specialist, you are responsible for supporting the Sales function in gaining insight of sales performance, as well as planning and coordinating sales activities to enable for extraordinary growth.
- Coordinate setting prices and supply forecasting across the Home Furnishing Business area, together with the Sales Performance Leader. Ensure pricing and supply forecasting support achieving the target financial frame
- Perform selling administrative tasks including range dimensioning, activity-related administration, range management, proof reading e.g., of commercial communication, updating sales steering tools, reporting, and sales monitoring in order to support Business Leaders
- Support Sales Performance Leader to monitor sales and gross margin performance, identify deviations, and activate the business via Business Leaders
- Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to Selling plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the selling function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Measure performance of output in sales activities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Sales Performance Leader.
This role is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!