As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through collaboration and at the same time increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of experience of working with sales operations and delivering results as well as minimum 5 years of experience in leading and influencing co-workers. Further, you have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector.
When it comes to the local market you have broad knowledge about the local market environment, expectations from customers today and tomorrow to secure that commercial and service offers meet customer demands and needs. You possess good change management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the business. Furthermore, you have strong ability to lead while communicating in an inspirational way with IKEA tone of voice as well as ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly. You have strong analytical skills and ability to prioritise and make decisions with speed and simplicity.
In the role as Country Sales Performance Leader, you are responsible for acting as an advisor to Selling manager by leveraging deep insights of the sales performance and business performance, as well as the demand of the market to drive sales, profitability and increase conversion across all touchpoints. You are also responsible for leading pricing, sales and forecasting processes, ultimately accountable for sales & supply agreement.
- Analyse sales performance in order to contribute insight and advice to the Selling Manager and the entire Selling Team
- Monitor and act on sales, margin and supply planning to secure maximization of sales and profit
- Accountable for sales, gross margin and supply planning across channels
- Be responsible for coordinating pricing and forecasting across Home Furnishing Business Areas (HFBs) for all sales channels and also IKEA Business
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing sales support team that will strongly contribute to reach the common objectives and goals (e.g. growth, profitability, brand positioning, customer experience)
- Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to Selling plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the selling function in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be responsible for measuring sales performance to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Selling Manager.
This role is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!