As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and passionate about communication and conveying information to consumers while upholding the IKEA culture and values.
For this role we believe you have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation and copy writing or similar as well as experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
You have broad knowledge of Marketing Communication in Retail, of the Marketing creative & production process, of CRM and 1 to 1 content, of marketing technology as well as of media channels. You possess deep knowledge concerning the relation between content writing and SEO as well as of dynamic content creation.
You have ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. In addition, you have strong creative writing and editing skills (fluent in Dutch, preferably English as second language) as well as strong digital content creation skills. On top of this, you have ability to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as Country Online Content Specialist, you are responsible for executing high quality and relevant content on IKEA digital channels in order to improve search engine relevance, strengthen the IKEA brand, as well as increase online visits, engagement and conversions.
- Act as a member of the Marketing function and wider E-commerce team, and proactively contribute to Marketing and E-commerce plans/outputs in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals and secure consistency of content and messaging across channels
- Manage content localization process: adjust global material for local adaptation in order to secure local relevance.
- Continuously optimize the content, editorial process and efficiency, and contribute to the development with insights, recommendations and solutions in the area of content.
- Based on commercial and identified additional local needs, create new content when necessary and lead content adaptation.
- Work closely on a daily basis with range, merchandising, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and digital performance functions to secure cross-functional alignment in the wider E-commerce team.
- Coordinate and execute local A/B testing acting in line with guidelines set from Group Digital
- Manage digital assets and publish locally relevant content on IKEA digital channels
- Be responsible for reviewing content assets, identify improvements, create pages and publish in digital channels
- Continuously work with and organize digital content assets based on received plans
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!