A better everyday life for the many people. That’s our mission at IKEA. In the role of Marketing Campaign Leader you contribute to that mission to create a better everyday life at home for the many people.
How? You take responsibility of all local marketing, creating (immediate and long term) visitation and market penetration by innovative and creative ideas that increase the shopping experience and brand perception. You work closely together with stores and shopping touchpoint managers and base your ideas on customer insights.
As a person you are passionate about what drives a consumer, about retail, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results as well as motivated by increasing customer value.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing and delivering results. You also have experience from retail, as well as in project leading, planning, driving output and measuring performance (business). For this role, experience with stakeholder management and leadership is crucial.
You have a broad knowledge of todays’ multichannel reality and online customer behaviors as well of project management and coordinating people within different disciplines to deliver to common goals and objectives.
You have ability to understand the complexity of our business and the role of marketing as part of the Commercial Team and integrated part of the business. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate contract terms and build trustful relationships as well as ability to independently lead a project and implement desired actions with speed and simplicity.
On top of this, you have ability to take a holistic view of a global organisation and identify business opportunities accordingly as well as to follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
In the role as Country Marketing Campaign Leader, you have no direct reports. You are responsible for leading, coordinating and mobilising co-workers in the implementation of any local marketing campaign and local market penetration campaign with specific focus to positioning to ensure best practice, excellent output and fulfilment of objectives. In this role you will report to the Country Marketing Manager.
· Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
· Support stores in their specific local marketing needs, if any, within the scope of local marketing goals and objectives
· Work cross-functionally with colleagues in the implementation of marketing campaigns
· Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and during and after execution in order to identify improvement areas
· Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
· Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
· Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
· Support all initiatives within and outside commercial that are on the agreed communication plan (e.g. promote home solar)
If you have job specific questions please contact Frederike den Ottelander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer you
- Freedom and responsibility to be an entrepreneur in your role
- Clear goals to work with and a personal development plan to allow you to develop as a person
- A diverse and multicultural marketing team that likes to work hard but also have fun together
- An organisation in a dynamic landscape of offline and online retail
- The opportunity to develop and grow into other positions
- Salary indication: schaal 12 CAO Ikea, including holiday allowance and thirteenth month’s salary
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!