Who are you
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results as well as motivated by increasing customer value and being the voice of the customers and consumers within the business.
For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of working in Business intelligence, consumer and customer insights or equivalent as well as minimum 10 years of experience in leading and managing leaders and teams within different disciplines.
You have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as in IKEA tools, processes and cycles as well as in Group strategies, priorities and business planning process. In addition, you hold broad knowledge of customer segmentation, micro, and macro drivers for the home furnishing and retail market as well as the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviour.
On top of this, your knowledge of direction setting, creation of strategic and operational goals and plans as well as follow up on KPIs is undisputed. You possess advanced project management and change management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration.
You have ability to understand and create clarity around complex situations and interdependencies as well as to develop commercially viable insights from internal data as well as micro and market trends. Moreover, you have the ability to coach and influence a team of co-workers and colleagues while communicating in an inspirational way with the IKEA tone of voice.
In the role as Country Consumer & Customer Insights Manager, you are a strategic partner for management and stakeholders, with a holistic understanding of the consumers, customers and their relation with IKEA. Further, you are responsible for driving sharp and well-informed decisions within the country organization, that are rooted in an ever-evolving understanding of customers, consumers, the market, brand and business performance, in order to achieve the business goals (short and long term).
- Be responsible for managing resources (people and money): Responsible for people planning within C&CI, and external suppliers. Develop brand, business and commercially viable insights, to enable decision making for BPL and Commercial;
- Plan and relative budgets. Develop functional budget, ensure approval, forecasting, follow up, and coordination with Commercial Manager to secure country goals and functional goals are covered;
- Act as a member of the Commercial Management Team and proactively contribute to IKEA business plan, commercial plan and commercial calendar process;
- Lead, coach and develop the C&CI (Consumer & Customer Insights) function and create high quality, powerful insights via consistent methodology & talent nurturing;
- Contribute to effective development and implementation of sound strategies based on a robust understanding of customers, consumers, the market and the IKEA Brand, by working cross-functionally with stakeholders;
- Lead a cross functional network of analysts and performance leaders from their respective functions, within and outside commercial, to enable the process of building consolidated insights;
- Contribute to, and secure effective implementation of global tools and initiatives on the local market;
- Support country management group and global projects across C&CI community in their consumer and customer insight needs;
- Contribute to key decision-making processes and business planning by providing functional expertise and insights to the country management team;
- Measure performance of output in C&CI to maximize efficiency and effectiveness/ensure performance excellence throughout the year;
- Lead, coach and develop a team of leaders, creating an open culture based on our values, in close cooperation with P&C (People & Culture);
- Actively foster the interdependent leadership and active cooperation across all functions and units, within and outside Commercial, to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Expansion, Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture);
In this role you will report to the Country Commercial Manager.
If you have job specific questions, please contact Shirley Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This full time role is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Michiel van Dijl at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!