As a person you are passionate about improving the everyday meeting with the customer through a great co-worker experience. You have data-driven decision making style and you are motivated by continuous improvement. You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment and demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and effectiveness in leading multiple specialist team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks and apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve IKEA goals.
Your ability to implement long-term plans, setting budgets and goals and using the latest HR innovations helps IKEA to operate better as a people focus organisation.
You have proven record in developing people and continuously improving processes and services to become more cost-effective, but also to ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency of new processes within IKEA.
You demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and effectiveness in leading multiple specialist team with the capacity to handle multiple priorities, initiatives, interfaces and tasks and apply business knowledge and leverage digital best practices to achieve organisational goals and objectives. Also in creating productive groups (incl. virtual) based upon required skills and tasks.
You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire. You combine proactivity when it comes to respond to changing business conditions, but with solid change management capabilities, proper communication and investing in stakeholders’ support.
For this role we believe you have minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience, minimum 3 years of experience within process improvement and/or digital migration and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating in global projects. You have proven record in working with large volumes of digital data for the purpose of driving actionable business insights.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
In the role as People and Culture Delivery Manager, you are responsible for driving standardisation and centralisation necessary to enable the INGKA digitalisation and automation agenda. You are key counterpart for Shared Services transformation and leader of shift towards a more data centric approach in People & Culture, who secures an improved co-worker experience.
• Set up and develop a new function within IKEA in close collaboration with stakeholders, partners and receivers of the services
• Be responsible for consistent and high-quality delivery of operational People & Culture services in the country, and drives close cooperation with other People & Culture functions to ensure alignment between strategic and operational aspects of People activities (e.g. operational recruiting and recruitment strategy)
• Be in the lead for driving process standardisation and data quality improvement in the country including specifically in People Administration
• Be responsible for driving Shared Services coordination and migration at the lowest cost, including aligning on process best practice with counterparts in other countries
• Lead and develop a strategically focused Country People & Culture Delivery team and ensure that the team works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company
• Establish a high standard of excellence within the function - striving for a great co-worker experience through a consistent and high-quality delivery of People services for the many
• Build the network with stakeholders across the country organisation to proactively identify opportunities and ideas for standardisation, process improvement and digitalisation
• Coordinate with the Centre of Expertise for People Business Steering at INGKA Group to support shift toward a more data centric organisation, including building People Analytics capabilities
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
In this role you will report to the Country People & Culture Manager.
If you have job specific questions please contact Maria Chun at P&C Service Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role is located in Service Office IKEA Korea