We are looking for a variety of co-workers who are ready to join our large IKEA Food team. You already have experience working in a food environment or commercial kitchen.
You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and enjoying working as part of a large team and challenge yourself to contribute to business direction and goals through your passion for food and by delivering and excellent customer experience.
• Passion for food and peoples life at home
• Exceeding customer expectations
• Inspired by a dynamic environment and change
• Passion in exploring new innovative
• Communication skills
• Build trustful relationships
• Planning and organisational skills
Be part of the department team in realising the IKEA Retail Food business:
• Contribute to implementing the global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers
• Contributes to the IKEA brand position by acting as a brand ambassador for IKEA and IKEA Retail Food
• Contributes to securing the customer experience and exceeding customer expectations
• Applies the retail foundations and sales steering tools optimising commerciality
• Contributes to continuous improvement by seeking and acting upon customer feedback
• Act on own initiative and both give and take responsibility when taking actions
• Ensures own development through building competence and contribute to a high performing team
• Contributes to the implementation of the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans
• Contribute to the implementation of the global and national sustainability strategies
Various part-time contracts available. All positions require candidates to be fully available for 3 out of 4 weekends, Saturday and Sunday all day. In addition to this, a minimum of one weekday evening is required and daytime available is advantageous.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a HireVue video interview, which must be completed within 48 hours.