• The IKEA values truly reflect personal values.
• Eager to develop constantly and demonstrate a willingness to increase skills to benefit IKEA retailing and grow personally.
• Interested in home furnishing, people’s life at home and the IKEA product range.
• Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
• Ability to prioritise and organise individual work duties to make the most efficient use of time available.
• A flexible approach/open to change.
• Good personal discipline and attention to detail.
• Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner when approached by colleagues.
• Ability to work during early and late hours of the day including weekends.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the store goods flow tasks.
• Contribute to the agreed goals of the action plan in the daily work.
• Perform effectively the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks that support an efficient goods flow process.
• Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximise product availability for customers.
• Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
• Contribute to optimised goods flow operations in the store by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
• Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try - and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.