• You have an education in interior design or architecture.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
• A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
• Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
• Be responsible for gathering and translating insights from home visit interviews into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
• Uses creative approach to solve home furnishing challenges that exist in the local market.
• Remains up to date and knowledgeable about current home furnishing and interior design trends.
• Secures an impression of new and inspiring solutions to meet the demands of our customers.
• Work within the IKEA vision to create a wide variety of styles, price points and living situations.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please email the team at email@example.com
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to complete a short video interview.
Store Interior Design Co-worker
1 x 24 hour contract
2 x 39 hour contract
5 days over 7, can include weekend work and occasional nightshifts.
Please indicate in your cover letter, which is your preferred contract size. Thank you!