As a person you are passionate about people and dedicated to contribute to great candidate’s and co-worker’s experience by means of excellent recruitment process. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
For this role we prefer you to have a minimum 2 years of experience in recruiting, either as a Recruiter or HR background, or as a leader recruiting for your team.
In the role as Recruiter, you execute efficient, effective and consistent recruitment activities in order to attract and recruit talented candidates to fill job vacancies.
. Create an outstanding candidate experience from initial candidate contact to job offer that is efficient and aligned with our values
• Partner with hiring managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned
• Utilise tools, programs and direct recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies
• Communicate effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process
• Build and maintain manageable talent pools in software systems
• Analyse data and implement process improvements across the recruitment function
• Screen, interview and communicate to candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline
• Foster and manage effective relations with stakeholders within the country organisation to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies while managing stakeholder expectations
• Integrate the Diversity, Equality and Inclusion approach and knowledge into the recruitment
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way.
The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
In this role you will report to the Recruitment Delivery Manager, Yvonne McKinnon. If you have job specific questions please email the team at email@example.com
This role is located in Glasgow and is for 39 hours per week. In this position, we also see a great opportunity to consider part time co-workers. The role will include occasional weekend and evening shifts.
WANT TO APPLY?
We welcome applications from throughout INGKA group. We will prioritise applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements.
We appreciate your application as soon as possible, but please no later than 24th April 2019. In this application process we welcome your application by uploading your CV and covering letter.
The interviews will take place on 7th May and 8th May 2019. Some interviews may be conducted over SKYPE (if needed to reduce travel).
For more information about IKEA as an employer, go to https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/this-is-ikea/working-at-the-ikea-group/ .