• You have a good understanding of the process and functions within the IKEA store and the IKEA product range.
• You have knowledge of the recovery process of our products.
• You have a good understanding of basic sales principles.
• You have retail experience and are customer focused.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Your daily tasks include the responsibility to decide and act on how to handle products that have been returned by our customers, that have been damaged in the store or that in any other way are not possible to offer to our customers. This you do by keeping the financial result and environmental impact in mind.
• You contribute to improving our customers shopping experience, by supporting the prevention of unnecessary costs related to our products and improving their quality.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please email the team at email@example.com
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to complete a short video interview.
1 x 20 hour contract (5 days over 7) and 1 in 4 weekends off
1 x 16 hour contract (4 days over 4) and 1 in 4 weekends off
Availability for a minimum of 3 evenings per week which would include Friday nights.
Full weekend availability required
Please indicate in your cover letter, which is your preferred contract size. Thank you!