• You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail environment.
• Previous service environment experience is an advantage.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Keeping the customer in focus by actively approaching them to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
• Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please email the team at email@example.com
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to complete a short video interview.
15 x 16 hour contracts (5 days over 7), 1 in 4 weekends off.