We are looking for someone who strives to give an amazing customer shopping experience. Someone that always puts the customer at the heart of what they do and encourages others to do the same. They are passionate about ensuring that IKEA has a life long connection with their customers by always considering their needs.
• Build loyalty by ensuring customers have an amazing shopping experience.
• Listens to our customers and use knowledge of both the IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer informed solutions and resolve customer issues.
• Works together with colleagues in other functions to improve the customer experience.
• Works with daily and weekly service targets to drive service delivery
• Provide an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please email the team at email@example.com
If you are successful at this stage you will be invited to complete a short video interview.
Customer Relations Co-worker
2 x 20 hour contracts, 1 in 4 weekends off
3 x 16 hour contracts, 1 in 4 weekends off
Please indicate in your cover letter which is your preferred contract size. Thank you!