Experience in a high volume customer facing environment preferred
• Experience in a high-volume business preferred
• Desire to provide an excellent customer experience
• Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Proven ability to maintain effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure
• Keeping the customer in focus by actively approaching them to make them feel welcome and taking action based on their questions and feedback.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
• Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need a hand? No problem! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to help
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Working at IKEA, we recognize the need to look after our people and we offer a range of co-worker benefits such as: co-worker discount, pension scheme, uniform provision, subsidized co-worker meals, a year-end gift and many more.
You need to be available to work various hours including 2 late evenings (latest finishing time 9pm) and 3 out of 4 weekends.
If you are interested in this position you will firstly be invited to complete a video interview, if you are successful at this stage then you will be invited to an assessment centre during the week of 23rd September.
IKEA is a Living Wage employer