• You have a keen interest and experience in retailing and logistics.
• You are able to set expectations for others and provide clear direction, motivate and develop a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods within your area of responsibility in the store, i.e. from goods receiving to sales locations for replenishment so that sufficient stock is available to meet the needs of our customers.
• Working actively to improve productivity through efficient resource planning, including managing sickness leave, staff allocation, flexible working and efficient goods flow operations.
• Providing input to your manager on logistics capacity requirements in your area of responsibility and the creation of a business plan and goods flow action plans.
• Empowering your team of co-workers by delegating responsibility to help each person grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!
GOOD TO KNOW
This is an over night position starting at 3AM
Full time positions working 35 hours a week
Benefits are eligible after 3 months of service