• You have an education in interior design or architecture.
• Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
• A practical hands-on approach to your tasks.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
• Applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
• Stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
• Reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
GOOD TO KNOW
Full time posting for a one year contract
35 hours per week