At IKEA we call this role "Co-Worker Relations Specialist". This role will manage employee relations and labor relations responsibilities for multiple locations.
• 3 years minimum of HR experience required
• 3 years minimum employee relations experience required
• 1 year of labor relations experience required
• Ability to manage complex and confidential investigations. Summarize and analyze data to provide senior level reporting, trends, and recommendations.
• Strong influencing, coaching, and facilitation skills.
• Experience training in-unit HR and large operational teams in employee relations topics
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Leads an ongoing open dialogue with co-workers, their associations and other organisations, contributing to successful negotiations with the worker’s council/labour unions for the Market Area
• Supports Unit People & Culture Managers in handling co-worker relations conflicts in their units
• Coordinates with country Co-worker Relations Manager to executing on common way of managing labour issues across the country, in order to protect IKEA as an employer from potential threats
• Follows up on the IKEA co-worker survey results on Market Area level
• Coaches, executes and follows up on the problem resolution process in all units
• Coaches and guides units to create a proactive/preventive way of working with performance issues
• Follow up on potential health and safety issues/complaints in units in the Market Area
• Implement and follow up on IKEA’s Employment standards and compliance in all units in Market Area
• Coordinates, enables collaboration and leads topics relevant for all units in a Market area
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.