Smaland Co-worker three months contract 12 to 20 hrs/wk
ABOUT THE JOB
• Provide a positive experience for the customers and children who visit the IKEA ballroom to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
• Ensure a positive shopping experience by greeting visitors, being visible and available at all times and managing first contact resolution.
• Advise all children of the Play area rules in the presence of their parents and ensure the parents are aware of our play area policies.
• Ensure a safe and fun environment for the children by following IKEA policies and procedures and informing managers of any concerns.
• Actively supervise the children during their stay in the play area ensuring a fun and safe experience and a desire to return.
• Maintain Basic Actions in the Play area focusing on cleanliness and safety and always operating at IKEA Commercial Review standards.
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
• Proactive and courteous customer approach
• Good communication skills
• First Aid/CPR certification
• Previous child care experience preferred
• Interest in home furnishings
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg)
• Weekend and evening availability required
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Smaland Co-worker ( Three Months contract 12 to 20 hrs/wk)