• You love to lead, inspire and develop your team.
• You can coach and mentor your co-workers to perform and develop.
• You have a good understanding of the local consumer market and our competitors and know how to analyse sales and control costs.
• You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and budgets, and following up on goals.
• You have experience within sales or a customer and commercial oriented business.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Understanding your market, customers and their living situations to improve the way the customers’ meet the range.
• You analyse sales results and trends, predict and optimise current and future commercial opportunities in a close working partnership with the stores, IKEA of Sweden & IKEA supply chain.
• You optimise sales and gross margin and profit within your department through competitive pricing.
• You work together with the shopkeepers in your team and other stake holders to motivate them to take ownership for their part in achieving the overall goals and the IKEA objectives.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!