IKEA Food Co-worker
Part time 20 to 34 hrs/wk
• You are sales driven and service minded with experience of serving customers. Your passion for food makes you take pride in the service and product you serve.
• You have experience from and enjoy working in a vibrant retail environment. You are flexible and know how to execute action plans in a good way, you truly make things happen.
• The IKEA leadership approach inspires you and to lead by example is important to you.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Keeping the customer in focus and taking action to optimise sales and inspire our customers.
• Ensuring your area of responsibility is commercial, clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure our products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
• Being passionate about the food we serve and sell, and actively learn about it and share your knowledge with customers and colleagues.
• You contribute and support the implementation of the store Business Plan and IKEA Food action plan.
• Promoting a safety first culture, as well as coach others in ensuring routines and requirements are known and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!