• Have the confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints
• The ability to work independently and as a team member
• Value different ways of working and learn from others
• Ability to take initiative and ownership
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving skills and computer aptitude.
• Ability to strive in a fast paced environment
• A proactive and courteous customer approach
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to share your knowledge and learning
• The ability to work in a physically demanding environment
• The ability to lift 100 lbs. (50 kg) on a regular basis
• Interest in home furnishings
• Open and flexible availability (daytime, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Ensure a positive shopping experience by greeting customers, being visible and available at all times and managing first contact resolution.
• Identify customer needs prior to processing transactions & minimize wait times by accurately completing transactions
• Work within the IKEA guidelines when resolving customers issues
• Handle complaints and claims in a friendly and efficient way
• Record and update information about after sales cases accurately onto the required systems
• Safely handle and inspect merchandise that customers bring into the store or that are being picked up by customers
• Effectively communicate with internal partners and external partners to ensure customer inquiries are resolved the IKEA way
• Adhere to inventory control and safety and security procedures
• Offer solutions to frequently asked questions
• Create a positive experience for our customers and co-workers.
• Use available resources to educate yourself on product features, services and customer interaction skills.
• Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
• Assume responsibility for other tasks
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.