• 5-6 years of leadership experience in a fast paced food industry environment
• Experience with leading and developing a team and know that the food business is a people business.
• Motivation and drive to make people perform, deliver, learn and develop through a strong sense of togetherness.
• You have a genuine interest in sales and always have the guests in focus.
• Using your commercial sense to seek new opportunities to attract and convert visitors is key to you and you are eager in further developing this with us.
• Experience with creating and executing action plans and are good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others.
• Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Open and flexible availability (weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Ensuring the store provides a relevant IKEA Food offer by combining and driving range presentation, volume and commercial priorities in the most efficient way.
• Establishing and maintaining IKEA Food as a marketing tool by using our Swedish profile as a competitive advantage. You will also need to meet local market needs.
• Contributing actively in the creation of the IKEA Food business plan, and aligning national and global strategies with local priorities.
• Ensuring our guests are always in focus. You initiate a constant dialogue and take actions to improve the customer experience.
• Initiating various activities that inspire and surprise our guests through engagement, learning and participation.
• Promoting a safety first culture by ensuring that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
• We are looking for someone who can lead and inspire a big team. You ensure that we give visitors a chance to rest and recharge during their visit to the IKEA store. Together with your team you initiate commercial activities to strengthen the Swedish profile and making sure IKEA Food is the heart of the store.