COULD YOU BE THE NEXT IKEA CO-WORKER...??
Do you love to shop with us? Love to eat with us? Then maybe you would love to come work with us...
Here at IKEA we are passionate about our Customers, our Products and our Co-Workers. We are now looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, friendly people to join our competitive Sales Team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
IKEA's main ambition is to create 'A Wonderful Everyday Life for the Many People'
So what does this mean for you as a future Sales Co-worker?
Providing our customers with a consistently wonderful shopping experience is in the heart of everything we do, as an IKEA Sales Co-Worker you will:-
- Confidently and proactively assist our Customers, providing them with Home Furnishing solutions tailored to their needs.
- You ensure your area of responsibility is clean, tidy and priced, making it a seamless shopping experience for our customers.
- You will provide excellent customer service experience at all times.
- You are curious to learn about our customers and how we can inspire their love of home furnishings.
- We are a high-volume busy store, so you should enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy environment and work well as part of a team.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
SO WHY CHOOSE IKEA?
We want you to come and be yourself at IKEA and we are truly committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Some of our day-to-day benefits include:
- We are committed to being a living wage employer with new employees starting on a rate of €11.90 per hour
- 15% staff discount off all IKEA products
- Heavily subsidised canteen offering the same selection as we do to our customers such as our world famous meatballs
- Uniform, including all necessary Personal Protective Equipment provided for free on your first day
- Thank you gift at Christmas for all employees
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Ongoing career development opportunities and thorough on-boarding and training over first 6 months and beyond
- All new starters can join the pension scheme with a 6.5% top up by IKEA when you contribute 4%