• I am motivated and inspired by the IKEA values.
• I am sales-driven and passionate about food and people.
• I am service-minded and always keep the customer in focus.
• I am driven to meet and exceed my goals.
• I am enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
• I am curious and eager to learn more.
• To grow both the business and as a person.
• I share my knowledge with other colleagues.
• Contribute to implementing the global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers.
• To be a brand ambassador for IKEA and IKEA Food.
• Responsible for securing the customer experience and exceeding expectations
• Secure that retail foundations and sales steering tools are in place to optimise commerciality
• Achieve continuous improvement by seeking and acting upon customer feedback
• Take responsibility for own development through building competence and contribute to a high performing team.
• Act on own initiative and both give and take responsibility when taking actions
• Contribute to the implementation of the global and national sustainability strategies
• Contribute to the unit business plan and the IKEA Food business plan
• Contribute to any unit action plan
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!