Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about active selling using all channels, face to face as well as over phone, emails and desktop sharing. If you are a problem solver, computer savvy and love a new challenge, this is the job for you!
• Minimum of one year experience working in a customer service and/or selling oriented business
• Passion for selling, reaching your goals and getting the best for customers
• Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner using many different communication methods
• Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing
• Excellent computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Available for flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
• Ability to take initiative and together with the customer create solutions to their needs
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understand your customer needs and together with the customer create solutions in order to fulfill their needs
• Plan, present and follow up on customer requests using various communication channels, including telephone, emails and desktop sharing, as well as face to face when needed
• Promote IKEA services available to help customers make informed choices
• Take payments remotely and reconciliate them as required so orders can be sent out to customers all over Ireland
Online planning is an exciting new opportunity for IKEA in Ireland. We are building a team that will support customers all over Ireland with their home furnishing needs. This team will be based and work from our offices in the IKEA Ballymun store in Dublin. The team will support our customers online by planning and processing their orders using a variety of different communication channels, including telephone, emails, desktop sharing and face to face. This is a hassle free and very convenient new service we are looking to offer our customers.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have any questions or need a hand, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to work 30 hours 5 days over 7, including evenings & 3 out of 4 weekends.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
• Living Wage employer - €12.30 per hour
• Subsidised food and drink offer
• Free parking
• Family friendly policies e.g. marriage day paid, first day of school paid
• Free Uniform
• End of year party, breakfast and gift