• A morning person who can start at 4am or 6am.
• Have the ability for a physical role
• Enjoys a fast paced and rewarding environment
• A apply a common-sense approach when tackling everyday problems.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships based on trust.
Our Team finish at 10am everyday which will leave you with plenty of time to enjoy the day ahead. :)
Please not that this position is for a 20hour contract with additional hours available during peak times, however we are always growing, and this can be reviewed again after probation period successfully completed.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
We are behind the scenes and are reasonable for ensuring our customers are met with a fully replenished store every day.
Although we don’t meet our customers face to face, we play an important part in ensuring our customers are happy when they leave our store by ensuring we have the right products in the right place and the right time.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!