Jobs home > UAE National Digital Optimization Specialist-SEO | IKEA | Service Office | Jebel Ali - Dubai
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have the willingness and passion in transforming IKEA to be the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. You lead and act the IKEA culture and values. You are inspired by working together in fast paced and complex environments. You are energized by achieving success and results through people.
What's more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Minimum 3 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- 3 years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure, with flexibility and simplicity
- Good communication, negotiation and influence skills
- Develop the business and deliver results
- Ability to apply the IKEA Brand policies and guidelines
- Ability to demonstrate and effectively organise, prioritise and manage a high-volume of assignments
- Solid knowledge of Growing IKEA Together and IKEA Way of Working
- Understanding of all aspects of the IKEA multichannel shopping experience
- Experience in stakeholder and change management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
About the Role
You are responsible for IKEA Regional Service Office structure enhancement due to expansion & growth. You are responsible for Customer experience is a strategic function that leads and supports the focus on the customer and their experience (including the product offer), to provide a world-class home furnishing Retail experience, in all Digital (Web, Ecommerce & Digital – W.E.D.) channels. You dedicated Digital team is vital to create that outstanding digital experience.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Ability to work on SEO tools.Work to design, test, analyze, optimize and scale SEO campaigns leveraging own experience, successes, and industry trends.
- Develop and drive SEO strategy with a focus on increasing keyword ranking, prioritization & new traffic opportunities.
- Ability to put together audits that are relevant to the onsite and offsite SEO levers.
- SEO campaign management, ranging from day-to-day tasks (keyword reporting and performance, competitive analysis, site audits, content audits, etc.) to defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models).
- Collaborate with team to leverage data to deliver insights about SEO.
- Report on SEO initiatives to project stakeholders with regular insights.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, Google Search Console)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.