IKEA Supply Middle East (ISME) is a member of the Inter IKEA Group within the core business Range & Supply. ISME’s main task is to supply IKEA Home Furnishing products to specific IKEA franchisees in the Middle East. Additionally, ISME is responsible to operate the IKEA Distribution Center in Dubai South, UAE.
Administrative & People & Culture
- Support in hiring process including job requisition, posting, screening and co-ordination of interviews.
- Support new hire and onboarding process including introduction plan, registration of co- worker welfares and maintaining co-workers’ personal records.
- Support with visa, immigration, and other public relations administration with authorities.
- Support in-house training sessions, practicalities, sourcing external training
- Support co-worker termination process in accordance with termination policy.
- Versed in ISME internal polices and able to provide advice related to P&C matters.
- Secure good quality relations with local external stakeholders and external service providers.
- Contribute to secure and verify HR-related compliance with the labour laws and internal and external regulations.
- Responsible for a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration
- Contribute to make IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer
- Facilitate the creation of Free Zone Gate Passes as and when required for co-workers and visitors.
- Responsible for maintenance of suppliers’ master data, archive PO’s and contracts.
- Initiate the purchases of office supplies, followed by the corresponding approval as per DOA.
- Responsible for renewal of trade license and establishment card.
- Responsible for attestation of documents (POA’s, any ad-hoc information).
- At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values.
Meet & Travel
- Be the contact person in respect to meet & travel by contribute to both growth and long- term sustained profitability by supporting a good meeting culture
- Establish and update local meet & travel rules and guidelines, communicating them clearly to those who need information
- Support and challenge all co-workers in meeting and travelling in a cost-conscious and sustainable way
- Build strong relationship with service providers (in relation to Meet & Travel) in respect to day-to-day needs
- Promote safe travel and proactively ensure that travelers have an awareness of current situations that may exist in the countries we do business
- Monitor our traveler’s whereabouts when major incidents happen throughout the world in cooperation with Group Meeting & Travel, in order to coordinate and support them, ensuring a safe return
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent
- HR Administrative background and/or business background.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- HR general knowledge and practices
- Experience in supporting an international organization / diverse workforce
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
- Capability to understand and support needs of internal customers.
- Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and build professional working relationships with external bodies (vendors, local authorities, service providers & etc.).
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you need more information, please write to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date? As soon as possible!
Sounds interesting? Then send in your application and let us get to know you! Please apply no later than the 4th of December 2022.