Jobs home > Business Support Specialist (m/f/d, fulltime) Quality Support Center Europe
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 790 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability, ensuring the right quality for all services and create quality at every touchpoint in the Supply Chain.
The Quality Support Center Europe supports the IKEA growth with an efficient and flexible quality deviation flow handling. A team of Quality Specialists is at the service of all European units and as a strong partner to ensure customer satisfaction while constantly improving the complex processes, driving the holistic quality approach and keeping business needs, working methods and IT solutions together.
It’s all about satisfied customers in our Quality Direction!
Our goal is to be faster and to provide more effective actions on Quality Reports and ultimately greater success in the stores due to customer experienced quality. To meet the high expectations of our customers we have built up the Quality Support Centre structure globally, responsible for region Europe is the QSC in Dortmund.
We as Quality Support Centre (QSC) organize and manage the Product- and Supply Quality noncompliant work flow together with our key stakeholders with always keeping customer expectation in mind. We work on behalf of different wholesalers, secure the preparation for financial settlement and coordinate/ facilitate buyer claims for stock on hand for all involved parties.
What would be your role?
As Business Support Specialist in the QSC Europe you are responsible to create a frame and steer activities to develop, simplify, and improve Quality related business processes and tools. Furthermore, you are focused on building strong collaborations within IKEA Supply Chain, providing transparent business insights, and enabling the transfer of learnings into improvements.
Your main assignments are:
- Lead, steer, and co-create activities pro-actively and with a holistic approach to develop, simplify, and improve Quality related business processes and transfer opportunities into solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relations with stakeholders through collaboration
- Secure a transparent and customized information sharing approach by owning and utilizing the different quality support center (QSC) communication channels
- Acting as main interface between business and IT development to continuously optimize the working procedure and leading the creation of system change requests and adjustments
- Accountable to develop, provide and maintain transparent business insights (statistics) based on quality support QSC and stakeholder needs to secure performance follow-up and perform first level of business analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks
- Responsible to develop, provide, and maintain process documentation and verification for QSC and stakeholder interactions
- Lead and secure the change management process for working procedure adjustments and support competence development activities regarding the non-compliant workflow for QSC and stakeholders
- Part of the global QSC Business Support Matrix and thereby actively contributing to the quality direction in IKEA Supply with focus on quality development, deviation handling and compliance areas
- You have a background in logistics, administration, and quality; preferably having a business education and 2-5 years of relevant working experience within the quality field and supply chain
- Good project management skills
- Have knowledge of quality workflow within the supply chain
- Good understanding of customer needs and expectations regarding quality performance
- Have experience in writing educational packages and strategic working documents
- Have good experience in analyzing working procedures and methods
- Very good knowledge about all tools and IT systems to improve the noncompliant workflow, experience in CASY is an advantage
- Very good communication skills to secure a successful hand over of business solutions to Product and Supply Quality teams
- Good knowledge of IKEA value chain and how key stakeholders interact in the non-compliant workflow
- Very good analytical skills to identify and translate business needs into workflow documentation methods and tools to support the needs
- Fluent in spoken and written English
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Please, notice that this is a full-time position, located in Dortmund. Submit your application online via our recruitment system SmartRecruiters (in English) as soon as possible, but latest on October 19th, 2021.
If you have questions regarding this vacancy and the recruitment process, please send a message via our recruitment system.
Our culture and values are based on equal opportunities, and we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!