Ingka Group is the world's largest home furnishing retailer, operating 357 stores in 29 countries. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We offer well‐designed, functional and affordable home furnishing products at prices so low that many people are able to afford a beautiful and functional home. Ingka Group faces an exciting and challenging future ahead. Digitalization has fundamentally re‐written the landscape of retail business. In whatever touchpoint, physical or digital, the customers like to interact with us we will be there to create the best customer experience ever! Customers' needs and expectations are in the center when we develop our business and we will take a giant step forward regarding delivering great services. You see things a little differently. So do we.
Aboutthe Job: Services is about the way we meet our customers. It's a choice we provide our customers with to make their everyday life easier and better. Services are an integrated part of the customer journey and crucial to be relevant as a retailer. As the Partner Operations Developer you secure all operational aspects of the service execution in close collaboration with our Service Partners towards our customers. This includes picking, delivery, assembly, installation and removal.
• You secure a high qualitative and efficient logistic flow on a day to day base ensuring the delivery of services to our customers.
• You drive the collaboration with Service Partners, securing correct communication flows internally and externally.
• You ensure high quality in performance in the service execution by following up on contracted Service Levels involving all relevant speaking partners.
• You take lead in cross-functional initiatives and continuously communicate towards all stakeholders needed to improve performance.
Aboutyou: Can you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for securing a great service execution in close collaboration with our Service Partners for your market? Are you passionate about business, the environment and people? Then we are looking for you.
• You have experience in working with (external) Service Partners
• You have previous experience from an international Retail and/or Logistics organization
• You have experience in developing and improving ways of working
• You are fluent in German both written and spoken
• If you are fluent in English – it is a big advantage
You are a natural relationship builder with strong business mind-set. You have presentation and communication skills and live the IKEA values. You enjoy working in a modern, ambitious and ever changing environment with colleagues from across the world.The position is a full time position and will require frequent travels. Home base is Hofheim am Taunus. Onboarding to the position will take place in Dortmund. Travel will be paid by IKEA. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact hiring manager Stefanie Becker (Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Die Vergütung basiert auf dem Tarifvertrag Groß- und Außenhandel Nordrhein-Westfalen, Gehaltsgruppe VI a.
Schwerbehinderte Personen werden bei gleicher Qualifikation bevorzugt behandelt.