You see things a little differently. So do we! Are you ready to make a difference and grow? Come see things a little differently with us.
In Core Business Franchise (CBF) we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, and the franchise offer. We keep things together it together through the IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working and the business by leading:
The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers.
When and how IKEA expands, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
IKEA Retail Experience has the assignment to secure a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA experience across all customer meeting points that are developed together with Core Business Range & Supply and all IKEA franchisees in order to create a common and unique IKEA way to engage our customers and offer them relevant services. It is an exciting time as IKEA transforms from a single channel to multichannel retailer.
Within IKEA Retail Experience, the Development & Franchise Offer area works with the common development and Franchise Offer processes, methodologies and follow-up of the customer meeting. We provide project, innovation, process and portfolio resources, and work closely with the business to enable the development of a successful, consistent, and relevant IKEA customer meeting.
In these exiting times, we are now looking for candidates who want to be a major contributor in creating a great co-worker experience in providing the relevant content with the right user experience in the different platforms and solutions we have and continuously improving on the usability of the landscape.
The ideal candidate will have:
Experience in user experience design/usability in a retail environment.
Experience in content management.
Experience working with search engine optimization, web analytics and survey tools.
As a Concept Description Usability Specialist, you will:
· Turn the user and business needs into strong user experience in different platforms and solutions.
· Work as a team member as well as usability lead on assigned projects.
· Work collaboratively with developers to define and enhance the user experience.
· Mentor and advise individuals across assignments on the best usability options for the project.
· Work with many aspects of content management, search engine optimization, testing.
· Create insights by analysing data and other sources of information to identify gaps and needs in usability and to turn them into actionable proposals.
· Identify what frustrates co-workers in accessing relevant information and determine what would qualify as a positive experience.
In this role, you report directly to the Concept Description Usability Manager. That said, it’s critical to work cross-functionally with other colleagues and stakeholders in CBF and other IKEA organisations. As we are in the process of changing the way we are organised in CBF, additional responsibilities may arise.
You are passionate and curious about the assignment of Core Business Franchise and motivated by the role strategic partnerships can play in spurring innovation and drive growth for IKEA.
You’re a down-to-earth team player who is eager to take initiatives and achieve results with people. If you are interested in building apps, thinking about new ways to interact with your audiences (blogs, vlogs), if you are a little bit on the tech nerd side of things, come and join us.
In addition to these, it would be good if you also have:
· A user/co-worker centric approach.
· An understanding of existing and new platforms and different solutions including content management systems.
· An understanding of user experience, usability and search principles.
· A way of seeing connections between design, content and usability needs and how they can manifest themselves as a meaningful whole.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Delft, the Netherlands, though some travel may be required.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 01 March 2019. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at Inter IKEA Systems and why you would be a good fit for this role.
If you have questions about the role, please contact Binnaz Cubukcu, Concept Description Manager. If you have questions about the recruitment process you can contact Mia Kullman, HR & Competence Leader for IKEA Retail Experience.