• You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
• You are able to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of time.
• You have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change.
• You like to take initiative.
• You are able to work during the early hours of the day, shifts starting between 2:30 am and 5:00 am
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Goods Flow In (Receiving/Replenishment) Co-worker
• handling goods, e.g. unloading, internal transportation in the store, replenishing stock, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimise damage to stock and equipment.
• working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening.
• working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
• working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
• implementing agreed processes, working methods and procedures, including IT systems and techniques.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As a goods in flow co-worker you work early mornings to replenish the store before it opens which gives you the freedom to enjoy your summer afternoons. You like being active, working at a fast and efficient pace, performing your tasks safely and right the first time which results in the right products being available to customers. You achieve this using your knowledge of working the IKEA way, and the experience and expertise of your colleagues.