• You have experience of working in a retail environment.
• You are able to lead, motivate and develop a team.
• You are skilled at setting expectations for colleagues and providing clear direction and follow up.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Taking responsibility for planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods in your store from delivery to restocking.
• Optimising goods flow productivity to fulfil qualitative and quantitative goals, and ensuring that the stock level in the store meets customer demands.
• Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area and implementing these actions.
• Empowering your team by delegating responsibility, especially to your goods flow team leaders to help them grow and develop according to their individual ability and experience.
• Taking an active role in securing the co-operation of the commercial team in your store to maximise commercial opportunities.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!