• You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
• You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of time.
• You have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change.
• You like to take initiative and drive your learning and development and are looking grow within IKEA.
• You have strong attention to detail.
• You demonstrate leadership capabilities.
• Certified on Reach and Counterbalance or willingness to be trained to obtain both licenses.
• Able to lift up to 25kg (50 lbs)
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
• working in a warehouse environment.
• handling goods, e.g. preparing customer orders, internal transportation in the store, replenishing stock, packaging orders, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimize damage to stock and equipment.
• working together with your colleagues to ensure quick and efficient picking of customer orders.
• working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
• working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
• Use of mobile scanners for picking and processing orders. Basic computer use (email, printing documents, inventory checks, etc.).
• Work closely with business partners to build relationships.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
As a goods flow out co-worker you contribute to the fulfillment of customer orders. You need to be able to think and act efficiently and safely to ensure a smooth goods flow operation that results in the right products being delivered to customers in a timely manner. You achieve this using your knowledge of working the IKEA way, and the experience and expertise of your colleagues.