IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the Inter IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 42 production units in 10 countries with around 19,000 co-workers. Every year we produce more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
IKEA Industry Dalian is belonged in IKEA Industry group and located in Dalian Development Area of China. It is the first environmental company in China. The factory site of IKEA Industry Dalian covers 37000 square meters, having 650 co-workers until 2017. It started to manufacture officially on 16th November, 2006, mainly in a serial of classic POANG， ROCKING chairs etc in the early period. Now, it started to have more new products like Baby POANG, PELLO,FROSTA and Mirror etc.
1.Manage and improve the IWAY system, according the IKEA Industry manual maintain the factory to full fill IKEA Industry sustainability requirement.
1.1. Safety Culture system安全文化建设
1.2. Environment system环境体系建设
1.3. Health system职业健康
1.4. Workshop safety management现场安全管理
1.5. Fire Fighting system, including equipments 消防体系建设，包括消防设备
1.6. Sustainability, energy improvement可持续发展,能源改进
1.7. Healthy and Safety Training健康与安全培训
1.8. Accidents and incidents事故调查
1.9. Safety Hazards checking安全隐患排查
1.10. Spec equipment test特种设备测试
2. Assist IKEA Trading and other 3rd party carry out the IWAY related audit; follow up the result and the improvement
3. Assist the local government carry out the EHS audit; follow up the correct action
4. Implement the IWAY related work by coordinate with other department, and arrange the internal audit.
5. To promote IKEA culture in any possibility of chance, activity implement the community involvement item.
6. Other tasks which were distributed by the line manager.
1.Over 5 years EHS related work experiences in multinational companies.
2.Bachelor degree or above with Environment science or Safety Science
3.ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and EHS knowledge.ISO14001 internal auditor or OHSAS18001 internal auditor is preferred.