• You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
• You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
• You have experience within sales or customer service.
• Maximising sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
• Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.