• You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
• You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
• You have experience within sales or customer service.
• You are passionate about IKEA’s culture and values
• You have an interest in home furnishing and creating a better everyday life for the many
• You enjoy working in a fast pace and future oriented environment
• You have great communication skills both verbally and written
• You love working in a team setting
• You have great problem-solving skills
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Maximizing sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
• Analyzing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
• Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
• Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
• Support with various tasks/ neighboring departments as they arise
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
• Must have open and flexible availability (weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays).
• Ability to lift 50 lbs (25 kg).