• You have a good understanding of the process and functions within the IKEA store and the IKEA product range.
• You have knowledge of the recovery process of our products.
• You have a good understanding of basic sales principles.
• You have retail experience and are customer focused.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Your daily tasks include the responsibility to decide and act on how to handle products that have been returned by our customers, that have been damaged in the store or that in any other way are not possible to offer to our customers. This you do by keeping the financial result and environmental impact in mind.
• You contribute to improving our customers shopping experience, by supporting the prevention of unnecessary costs related to our products and improving their quality.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!