Knowledge of how to implement long-term plans,
according to set budgets and goals.
Knowledge about the rights and obligations of workers
and employers, and how to mediate the relationship
between workers, employing entities, trade unions
and the government.
Knowledge of identifying, assessing, encouraging and
ensuring co-workers´ performance against
organizational and individual goals.
Knowledge of introducing a co-worker to IKEA, the
team and work activities in an effective and
Knowledge of how to use, govern and manage
partnership models in a responsible way to build
trustful partnership relationships.
Knowledge of anticipating, identifying and developing
potential successors for key positions in IKEA.
Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience. Minimum of 2 years in leadership role
Proven record of developing people and organizations.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Act as an P&C business partner to the unit manager on all People topics
• Lead and develop the unit P&C team to provide excellent co-worker experience
• Ensure the people strategy, global principles/guidelines as localised by the Country P&C team and
relevant business plans are operationally implemented and lived up to
• Influence unit mgmt. team to continuously develop local leadership capabilities within their function
according to business needs
• Support the building of local business competence & performance by setting and working on relevant
goals, together with the unit managers
• Ensure delivery of learning & training at unit level, supported by the P&C Generalist or Market Area
Learning Delivery Specialist
• Ensure local employer communication is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
• Together with the market area manager, secure an up-to-date succession process and plan by
influencing the managers in taking the lead with special focus on developing talents and high-performing
• Be a good example of IKEA leadership in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, and
together with the unit managers help to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture
• Responsible for implementation of co-worker relations plan that effectively manages all local interactions
with co-workers and ensures that all areas in the unit work with the labour relations principles and uphold
local policies, procedures and laws
• Together with the Business Navigation Manager responsible for the distribution of budget hours between
the unit departments, according to the need of the business and the co-worker, enabling an effective and
efficient people planning process.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.