• You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
• You are able to prioritize and organize your own work to make efficient use of time.
• You have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change.
• You like to take initiative and drive your learning and development.
• Able to lift up to 25kg (50 lbs).
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• working in a warehouse environment.
• handling goods, e.g. preparing customer orders, internal transportation in the store, replenishing stock, packaging orders, using the correct equipment in a safe and efficient way to minimize damage to stock and equipment.
• working together with your colleagues to ensure quick and efficient picking of customer orders.
• working proactively to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
• working together with your colleagues to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
• Use of mobile scanners for picking and processing orders. Basic computer use (email, printing documents, inventory checks, etc.).
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
Warehouse environment. Early morning start as early as 5am. Fast pace, operating pallet jacks and other machineries.