PURPOSE OF FUNCTION PURPOSE OF JOB
To navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability, including securing financial business performance and compliance with policies and standards Secure administrative tasks and produce relevant information to facilitate the navigation within its store. Supports the BN manager of the store on areas under his responsibility.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
-Closely analyses sales and other KPI’s and secure that all needed reports are available.
-Prioritize readymade reports and train users how to use them and interpret them.
-Follow part of the Profit & Loss (P&L) understand the connections with the store operation and provides relevant analysis and proposal in order to improve the performance of the store.
- Using close the gap to identify opportunities and suggest improvement linked to benchmarks KPIs from proven solutions and good examples.
- Follows the development of the results and supports the BNO manager in the forecasting process.
- Support BNO manager in the financial business plan process in the store.
- Supports the store´s managers in building proper analysis and ROI calculation for any planned investments.
- Supports implementation of relevant rules and guidelines in the areas of Risk and compliance, cash administration routines, accounting rules etc.
- Analytical and good administrative skills.
-Curious and willing to broaden its scope of responsibilities.
-Being able to communicate and explain the financial analysis.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Leadership is everyone’s responsibility at IKEA. Leadership behaviors differ depending on your position and your level of leadership – leading myself, leading others, leading leaders and leading matrix partners. Develop the business and deliver results Lead and develop people Inspire and clarify Create togetherness Find better ways Enable change