• 5 years people planning experience
• 5 years generating strategic business plans and seeing
• 5 years fiduciary experience
• 5 years experience leading people
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Leads the localisation of the Centre of Expertise People Planning concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in country; securing the best use of available resources, a diverse and appropriate people structure and meeting the defined business and productivity goals
• Leads and develops People Planning team to deliver a high standard of excellence
• Co-operate across functions as a credible partner to ensure everyone understands and contributes to a people planning process that is focused on co-workers, customers and the IKEA business
• Proactively collects and transmits market specific People Planning needs in Kronos to the Centre of Expertise
• Ensures global principles and guidelines are implemented in the people planning process and they are reflected in utilisation of staffing and timekeeping systems and tools, optimised people planning practices and co-workers schedules and timecards
• Responsible for: a) the units complete people planning process from forecasting and creating schedules, monitoring the execution of the schedule and correct registration of worked and unworked time; b) the timely posting of the schedules and approval of planned absences; c) ensuring scheduled hours include planned absences; d) steering managers for maximising resource availability and appropriate skill-bases across all departments.
• Responsible for following up the entire unit staffing optimisation process, including commercial influences, possible improvements, as well as ensuring work schedules and actual worked hours comply with all labour rules and internal requirements and that the security of the agreed financial framework are all considered, identified and escalated when breached.
• Securing close follow-up of people planning and related Retailing KPIs, supported by accurate reporting to explore best practices and opportunities for benchmarking across the country
• Securing a values based and collaborative approach to People planning
• Identify and develop talent to ensure competence development and succession planning for the people planning/time keeping specialists by providing transfer of knowledge, expertise and training
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!