• Minimum of 5 years of HR experience with 3 years of previous related experience required
• Proven analytical, mathematical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong project management, implementation and process improvement experience preferred
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Provides functional expertise with an in-depth understanding of related policies, contracts, laws and regulations to ensure that Total Rewards practices/programs are in support of short and long-term business objectives.
• Executes Compensation and Benefit programs consistent with IKEA values and business strategy.
• Researches, analyzes and develops information to assist with the design, modelling and administration of Total Reward programs.
• Translates global guidelines into local Compensation & Benefit Frameworks.
• Collaborates with other CoEs (e.g. Recruitment, SSC) and respond to Compensation and Benefits requests and escalations in a timely manner, provides a high level of customer service and professionalism. Consults on potential solutions.
• Proactively engages with other departments such as Legal, Finance to e.g. cross-check and report on potential deviations from INGKA Group Compensation and Benefit Framework, policies and governance as well as local tax law.
• Partners with Centre of Expertise on Co-Workers Relations regarding implementation of strategic decisions, best practices.
• In cooperation with global mobility, the SSC and the business: implements, maintains and continuously develops mobility policies and processes that are effective, efficient and in line with IKEA Culture and values, market trends, latest developments and best practices.
• Engages and aligns with key stakeholders within People & Culture, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Risk Management on matters related to Compensation and Benefits.
• Ensures the country is in line with the mandated ways of working to secure quality, consistency and compliance, in the execution of our Total Rewards policies and processes
• Manages Third-Party Administrators including in-depth knowledge of vendor systems and reporting to provide data necessary for proactive Total Rewards management
• Develops and maintains Total Rewards communications including portal and policies
• Performs other duties as assigned.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The People and Culture job function develops talent management strategies and policies to meet business needs including planning, administering and reviewing activities concerned with recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our benefits package is just one way that we aim to make IKEA a great place to work. We want to make sure that you can enhance your life both at work and at home by providing access to a great range of benefits.
· Competitive medical and prescription plan including Autism coverage
· Generous 401(k), dental and vision plans
· Retirement plan called "Tack" (the Swedish word for "thank you")
· Tuition assistance
· Co-worker discount and meal deal
· Pet insurance
· Generous parental and paid-time off package
· And more!