You have a genuine interest in securing great customer experience and interest of people's life at home, as well as achieving tangible business improvements. You desire to find new Procurement and Business opportunities and make change happen by engaging and motivating people together with a high interest in understanding the markets we are working in. You are passionate for continuous learning and development as well as leading innovation and entrepreneurship. You are interested in cross-functional collaboration and partnerships with understanding of the value chain and value innovation.
To be successful in this role you need proven record of consistently meeting/exceeding results in leading and developing both business and people within Procurement. You should be able to zoom into details when needed, but always having the bigger picture in mind. You are also experienced in working in and managing cross-functional teams as well as from a multinational company. You have the ability to lead by example and share the IKEA values.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent Procurement business knowledge and mindset especially within the Real Estate and/or Facility Management field
• Fact-based business leadership including business case development
• Deep knowledge of the Real Estate and/or Facility management industry and market specific conditions as well as macro-economic trends
• Excellent knowledge of the Strategic Sourcing process, tools and techniques as well as Supplier Supplier management methodologies
• Strong negotiations and contract management skills
• Proven track record of cost savings
• Change management skills
• Experience of managing direct reports and building a team
As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for managing the complete portfolio of suppliers in your market and to make decisions that impact the business and people’s continuity and are in line with the IKEA values and strategic business objectives. You are responsible for co-creating the category procurement strategies and plans as well as driving end-to-end implementations to achieve quantitative results. You will also develop and manage partnerships with our suppliers and thereby contribute to innovation throughout the value chain. You are to lead and inspire team member and stakeholders by being a role model of the IKEA values and culture.
Lead all Procurement activities within your region e.g. analyze the supplier market, define sourcing strategies and options, initiate and drive tenders and other improvement activities to achieve tangible business benefits.
• Implement the category area / category sourcing strategy by developing and following up a regional and if necessary local action plan together with purchasers
• Prioritize and align sourcing activities and business goals together with local and/or regional business partners and secure market relevance of category / sourcing plans
• Set the goals and action plans to support business priorities in own unit and achieve results in line with the IKEA vision and values
• Develop and build high performing teams and supports and coaches development of co-workers and delegates responsibility
• Promote collaboration between co-workers from different parts of the organization
• Develop communication strategies and communicate effectively to the organization
• Encourage co-workers to challenge existing solutions to improvement
• Facilitate and implement change among co-workers and inspire co-workers by leading by example according to the IKEA values
The role will require national and international travelling.